Agensi Pekerjaan Innovedge Sdn. Bhd.
Apply for a new maid
Responsibilities of an employer
If maid has problems?
|Q||:||Is Agensi Pekerjaan Innovedge a licensed maid agency?|
|A||:||Yes, we possessed a valid operating job placement license from Ministry Of Human Resource Department|
Licensed Manpower Supply JTK No:1988 IMM: IM.101/HQ/J/857/4(653)
|Q||:||Why should I approach a maid agency?|
|A||:||Maid agency provides you professional and comprehensive service in maid recruitment and employment. |
A maid agency saves you a lot of effort in maid training, work permit, application, security bond, insurance, travel arrangement, Immigration clearance, medical screening, etc.
|Q||:||What are unique features in Agensi Pekerjaan Innovegde?|
|A||:||We provide FREE REPLACEMENT of run-away maid within the first 3 month under the warranty period if the employer have bought the "Run Away Insurance" of maid employment|
- All maid quaranteed to be medically fit. Maid have medical certification from Fomema.
- We provide FREE SELECTION of maid from the available biodata.
- We provide 1 WEEK FREE TRAINING services to the maid upon their arrival in Malaysia.
- We provide FREE COUNSELING service for two years between the employers and the maid if problem or misunderstanding arises.
We provide all these unique features because we believe that our customers are our main priority and we really concern about our customers satisfaction on our services.
|Q||:||How to apply for a new maid?|
|A||:||Immigration Requirements : |
- Both husband and wife should be working.
- Combined minimum income of RM36,000.00 per annum for Indonesian or Cambodian or Vietnam maids, RM60,000.00 per annum for Philippino maids.
- Have young child/children to take care in the home.
- Applications may be considered for care of invalids/sick or old parent(s).
Documents Required :
- Latest original Form BE/B (husband & wife) with combined minimum income of RM36,000.00 per annum for Indonesia, Combodian and Vietnam maids. RM60,000.00 per annum for Philippino maids.
- Original company letter stating position held and monthly salary & length of service (husband & wife).
- Photocopy of pay slips for the last 3 months (husband & wife).
- Photocopy of IC (husband & wife).
- Color photo (passport-sized) - 2 pieces each (husband & wife).
- Photocopy of marriage certificate.
- Children Birth Certificate below 15 years old.
- Check Out Memo (COM) if maid have sent back to the origin country.
If you are applying a maid to look after sick parent the document to be submitted are:
- Photocopy NRIC of parent.
- Doctor's letter (original)
- Birth certificate (photocopy) as proof of relationship between employer and sick parent.
|Q||:||How long is contract period?|
|Q||:||How many years can a maid work for you?|
|A||:||Unlimited years subjected to a mutual agreement between the employer and the maid, and the latest government rules and regulations.|
|Q||:||Can I specify the type of maid I have?|
|A||:||Yes, you can. But the more specific your requirements, the more difficult it is for us to satisfy them. Some client only want the maids of a certain age. Some require unspecific in time, but the more flexible you are, the easier for us to satisfy everyone in time, but the more flexible you are, the easier for us to locate a good maid for you without any need for replacement in future.|
|Q||:||How long does it take for me to get the maid?|
|A||:||We provide maid to the employers within a short period of time. Once you have made the selection of the maid, your maid will arrive around ± 3 months from the complete documentation. We will immediately process your application and submit it to the immigration.|
|Q||:||How long will the maid take to complete her medical and get the passport?|
|A||:||About 2-3 weeks from date of her selection.|
|Q||:||How long does it take to get approval from the Immigration Department?|
|A||:||About 2 weeks (provided that there is no delay due to insufficient documents of the employer)|
|Q||:||Is medical check compulsory for the maid?|
|A||:||Yes, medical check up is compulsory. The medical check up is done at medical centers approved by Foreign country government. Medical check up must be submitted to the Immigration Department at time of application. Upon arrival the agent will bring the maid for 2nd medical check up under FOMEMA.|
Each arriving will hand carry her medical report for scrutiny at the Airport.
|Q||:||Can INNOVEDGE Maids help take care of your maid if your family goes on a holiday?|
|A||:||Yes, we understands your needs.|
We have our own training center with a hostel in which your maid can stay in, while you and your family go for a holiday. However, we would charge you at a token fees for the expenses of your maid.
|Q||:||How do you send your maid home after she had completed her contract?|
|A||:||INNOVEDGE Maids provides the following services to assist you:|
- Cheap air ticket arrangement
- Airport transfer arrangement *
* Terms and conditions apply; please contact us for more details.
|Q||:||What are your responsibilities as an employer?|
|A||:||As an employer, you must provide the basic necessities to your maid(s):|
- Enough food.
- Enough rest.
- Proper place to rest & sleep.
- Medical attention & needs.
- Basic hygiene & toiletries items.
- Understanding of the culture and feelings of the maid(s).
In addition, Employers are governed by the terms & conditions of the maid employment contract signed with the Immigration Dept of Malaysia.
|Q||:||What does a maid need from her employer?|
|A||:||Patience and sufficient advice. Protection and safety.|
|Q||:||What should you do to ensure your maid is a good maid?|
|A||:||You should at all time:|
- Respect and treat the maid well.
- Make her happy in your home - a happy maid makes a good maid.
- Be strict but fair to her.
- Have a realistic expectation from the maid - the fact that they are only humans, they can only do as much as you can.
- Set certain rules for her to follow in your home.
|Q||:||Things an employer must not do?|
|A||:||As an employer, you should not do the following:|
× Abuse or mistreat your maid.
× Failure to pay salary to your maid.
× Deduct your maid's salary.
|Q||:||What should you do if your maid has problems?|
|A||:||Maids are human beings. From time to time your maid may face certain challenges.|
INNOVEDGE Maids provides you with free counseling and re-training.
|Q||:||What should you do when your maid runaway?|
|A||:||Report to the agency, seek advice on how to lodge a police report and then inform the Immigration Department.|